Saturday, July 17

Saturday Night...

...and I aint got nobody, I got some money cause I just got paid...Ok that was not where I intended to start but that is where it ended up,LOL! In all seriousness, just playing in my stamp room almost in the dark, trying to make a card. Maybe that is why I am struggling cause I have no light! It's too hot to turn on all the lights. It is 11:15pm and I would dare to say that it is probably still 90 degrees or higher outside...ick! I always start creating when it is almost time to go to bed...I think I am wired like a teenager...sleep all day and play all night { I think that is another song, hehe} if I could. So better finish this post and go finish the card...or at least push things to the front of the table so the dog won't be tempted to eat my latest creation. This little creation..I LOVE it! I took a stab at the puffy paper flower things I keep seeing. It is fun and easy. Stamp an image on 6 circle scallops. Wad them up into balls, then semi flatten out. Poke a hole in the center and connect them all with a brad. Once they are secured together crunch up the layers again and waaaahhhhlaaa--flower head. The stamp in the center of the flower is from SU as well as the stem. The sentiment is in one of the newly released TAC sets...it is an AWESOME set!

2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

What a beautiful CAS card this is, love that flower!

Amy Kolling said...

Love your flower Eva and it makes your card!