Tuesday, August 31

Something A Little Fun...

I love polka dots! They always strike me as crisp and clean little bubbles of fun, so cheery. I have now depleted my stock of photgraphed new cards to post so I am going to have to get on the stick and make some new ones. I am lacking on things to journal...which might be good after couple of my recent posts. Oh how about this....a grateful list...haven't done that in a while. I encourage you to share a grateful list as well. Post a link and I will be sure to check out your list :) 1. I am thankful I am employed and that 90% of the time my job is fun. 2. I am grateful for my husband who puts up with me and my beautiful child who is growing up into an amazing young lady. 3. I am grateful for a God who listens and answers my prayers. Sometimes the answers aren't always what I had in mind but He is always there listening and working the "mater plan". 4. I am thankful for long standing friendships that have stood the test of many trials. 5. I am thankful for the opportunity to make new friendships and continue to grow exsisting ones! Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold. 6. I am grateful for the past, it has formed me into the person I am today. Whether good or bad, it all had a part in getting me to the place I am today. 7. I am gateful that God made dogs. There is nothing better than that cold nose against mine in the morning waking me up...and the feel of that soft fur on my fingers! 8. Homegrown tomatoes....gotta be grateful for those...so yummy! 9. Grateful that fall will soon be here. Falling leaves, high school football, cooler temps and campfires. 10 I am grateful for nature and the beauty it brings into a day. Birds, clouds, water, flowers, it's all awesome!

2 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

I love polka dots too! Great card!

Laurie said...

I am with you and Amy both! I love PD's! Cute card!