Tuesday, November 30

More Change...

Maybe someday I will write a book about change. Of course, there are many of you out there that know more than I do about the subject---maybe I should be reading what others have to share on the topic!
Change is in the midst and that is pretty much all I can say publicly for now. I only say that much because my creative mojo has slowed down a bit, thus the reason for fewer posts. I have the time I just dont have the creativeness dancing around in my head right now. Could be cause it is jammed full of other stuff dancing around,lol. This change will be awesome once it happens....I just have to make it through the anxiety of the "new and unknown" and it will be good! Hubby goes hunting this weekend and my girl is gone for the weekend so I am hoping that I can just play in my room most of the weekend. I have unused new stamps and new markers...I have no real excuse.
This card is so not season related...I know everyone is into Chirstmas right now but this was one of those cards that were put together with pieces and parts from the stamp table. Sorry for the flash glare (this was the better photo!)
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI
Paper: Kraft and Black, Pure Poppy
Ink: L'Amore,Black
Misc: Embossing folder, ticket border die (PTI), silver sticky things (Hobby Lobby), flower dies (PTI)

4 comments:

Karen C. said...

Love the colour combo - red is a Christmas colour, so you could use this for the season!! Great job!

Jen Carter said...

This is cute Eva!! I love the layered flowers with the bling on top! And, of course I LOVE the polka dots too..and the sewing!

I'm glad that you are looking forward to the change in your life! I can't wait to hear more!!

Stephanie said...

This is so pretty! I love the big embossed dots and the red, black and white combination is classic. Hopefully, you will get your mojo back this weekend as you get some time to create. Maybe put some music on and ward off that anxiety for a bit while dancin' and stampin'. It will do the soul some good. ;-)

Amy Kolling said...

Eva, I am anxious to hear about your "changes"! Get your mojo back....Mine was gone for a while too! :) I love the embossed polka dots and your color combo!!