Friday, December 31

Bandwagoning! 2010 Top 10 or 11....

No...if everyone else jumped off the bridge, I wouldn't jump too,LOL. But...I have noticed several blogs that are featuring the stampers most favorite cards or most popular cards for this past year...and I thought it would be a fun wagon to ride. It was fun to see how much one can change in just one short year.

The first three cards were very well received on Splitcoast...even with the horrid photography!



The rest are all some of my personal favorites. I had to knock some off the list because of course, I  LOVE most all of them, that's generally the reason they never get mailed. Stingy, I know!



I quickly fell in LOVE with Papertrey Inks style and fabulous line of products---fun stuff to play with! You will be seeing more of their stamps this coming year I am sure.


 This little girl is one of my favorite images. I tend to forget about my digi images...there will be some more of those added this year as I am looking very forward to Mabelle's Whimsy Studio releases. Can you say GORGEOUS!! Mabelle is the image artist of the snowgirl roasting marshmellows above. Her blog is listed on the side bar as well.
 Life just would not be right with out one pink and brown color combo card in the mix.


Thanks for stopping by the blog this year...thanks to those have become followers. It is reassuring to know that there is at least a small group of folks who regularly see my creations. thanks to everyone for the comments and encouragement this past year...it has been much appreciated!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you have a very blessed year!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Was very enjoyable seeing your "Top 10 or 11"! You are an inspiration!

Kara said...

great cards!! i love your candy canes!!

Jen Carter said...

I love these Eva!! Among my favorites are the pink/brown star card, the TAC fishing card & the thinking of you tree card!! All of these are fabulous!!

Cathy Weber said...

Eva: There were some very pretty cards in your Top Ten. My favorite was the Wish Upon a Star and the Candy Cane card. Those candy canes were my favorite image from Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards with us.

Huguenot Girl said...

Eva - these are all lovely but I think the first two are my favourites! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing your creations in 2011. Nicole

Sue Ann said...

I love them all ...... the little girl on the tricycle ..... LOVE IT!!! Where did you find the large "celebrate" on the 3rd card ...... maybe I have that I have to go look!! All of them are truly fabulous!!!

Terri said...

They are all great! If I had to pick a favorite it would have to be the little girl on the tricycle. Hope your New Year is a great one!

Sharon said...

Great choice on your top cards. I likey :)