Thursday, December 30

Happy Almost Belated Birthday Amy!

Late last night, I opened my email and saw an invitation from Jen to participate in a very special little project...a mini blog hop for our friend Amy, whose birthday is today. I didn't get this done on time to do the blog hop but I decided I would post it anyway in celebration of our dear friend.

I remember when I met Amy...she was a guest at a stamp party where I was doing a demo...our friend Dena was throwing the party and boy where those girls fun! Amy booked a party and it's all history from there. Amy is such a FABULOUS gal, so warm and sincere. And what a ROCKIN stamper Amy is!!! You can find her GORGEOUS stamping on her blog Stamp-n- Paradise It has been an honor to be able to call Amy my friend and I look forward to many more years of friendship and stamping!
Happy Birthday Amy...wishing you much happiness! The color combo here was inspired from this weeks ColourQ #65 Challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI and Glitzy
Ink: Black, Old Olive and Sahara Sand
Paper:Black, Old Olive, Grey and Sahara Sand
Misc: Ribbon and SU! Gemstones

5 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is fabulous Eva!! I love what you did with the music and the houndstooth too! The colors are so elegant! Love it!

Amy Kolling said...

Eva....I'm so honored to have YOU as a friend! Thanks so much for this card.....I was sooo surprised to open up your blog (to catch up mind you) and see this beauty! I love the musical background and the houndstooth....is that paper or stamp or embossing folder?

I think we ACTUALLY met when Dena and I were garage saleing and came to your sale where you were selling some of your SU stuff and you broke out the TAC catty and the rest is history!!! :)
Happy New Year!

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful birthday card for your friend, Eva! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week. Happy New Year!

Christina said...

I absolutely love this, Eva! Gorgeous background and fun pop of green, plus that beautiful satin ribbon. Just a wonderful design! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week!

Laurie said...

Eva this is amazing! I love the Sheet music!! And the embossed part is just perfect! Great job!