Wednesday, December 22

Holly Jolly Birdie

Welp, after this one my stash will have run dry and I will have to get busy making more goodies. You might be seeing Christmas stuff for some time to come as I did not get nearly as far into Christmas creations as I had intended. Of course, if I do that then I may have to skip over snowman season.....naaa...can't do that. I know I have at least one more Christmas card in the camera...and then a cute little winter goose (or is it a duck, maybe it is a duck). I actually have a full lunch hour at work now, so I am looking to find away to lug my copics and pencils with me. I could get at least 40 minutes of color time in each day at lunch. Add the 2 ---20 minute breaks when I can get them in and....hummmm. What fun that would make the work day!
Supplies
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink
Paper: Misc. Patterned paper, Bashful Blue and a green (?)
Ink: Memento Balck, Copics
Misc: Spring Rain Ribbon, SU Scalop Punch, Victorian Lace border

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Eva, this is really PRETTY! That little bird is one of my favorite images from TTC, but I've yet to ink that one up. I love the colors of the box, and the Victorian border, everything on this comes together so beautifully!

Jen Carter said...

Ahhh, this is so cute!! Love the little blue bird with the dotted ribbon!

Amy Kolling said...

I love the victorian trim and the dotted ribbon.....what a fun little package!