Sunday, January 16

All My Heart

Here is another card made with that cute little animal set that I have. The bear is so cuddly cute!
Thinking this is what my dear hubby may look like when he comes home from calling coyotes today. It's a tad nippy out but it is warmer than yesterday!
I went a little out if my element this round, I dont usually use two different patterns, a background stamp and scallops. But it just happened on this card and it seems to work. I used the window light for this photo, I seem to go from one extreme to another on my photos, lol, too little light or too much light.

Supplies:
Stamps: TAC, SU, Glitzy
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy and Hawiian Shores, SU Choco Chip
Ink: LAmoer Palette, Black Memento, Copics
Other: PTI Woodgrain IP, SU Snowflake Embossing folder

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Eva this is adorable! Your coloring is awesome!

Amy Kolling said...

Again, a great coloring job! I like that embossing too!