Friday, January 14

Happiness and Harmony


Ohhhhhh....Happiness  and harmony is a 3 1/2 day weekend! I would do a little dance but I need a nap instead. I might just go take one cause hubster is gone and so is kiddo~~~I am pretty sure the snoozing beagle won't tell on me :)
I think this card is one of my all time favorites! I had fun with the guidelines paper and just filling in the blanks. It made this card super simple. And it was bunches of fun to add all of those little pearls all over the place.
The color combo is fine linen, ocean tide and sea breeze. I have to be honest....sea breeze was supposed to be aqua mist but I did not realize I had picked up the wrong ink pad until after I was done stamping...and I was not going to do it over. This bottom picture is an outdoors shot of the card. I think it shows more of the true color.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Guidelines 2, Stamping Up (sentiment)
Ink: Wheat VM, Oasis green VM, Sea Breeze VM
Paper: Fine Linen, Guidelines Cardstock, Ocean Tides

6 comments:

Elle said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the color combo, the sentiment, the layout, everything! So classy and elegant!

June K. said...

"Just filling in the blanks".... you make it sound so easy. It's really a lovely pattern. I have this set and the guideline cardstock so I guess I'd better get mine out and play with it. Thanks much for the inspiration.

Stephanie said...

This is just gorgeous!!! I love the edge and how you made a strip of the pattern for under it. Very, very beautiful!

Janelle said...

Beautiful color combination. Love the card -- definitely looks like you had fun with the Guide Lines stamps. I have those and the cardstock... I should really get them out and play! Also liked how you used them on the previous post. (The heart looks really great!)

Amy Kolling said...

I love the pattern you made with those Guidelines stamps....and those colors together! Your medallions really pop since you used a neutral for the accents!

Melissa said...

So pretty and soothing! LOve it!