One More Use...

I have had these great buttons hanging out in my craft room. The only problem was that they were all in one big jar. Kinda made finidng one like finding a needle in a haystack, lol. So I decided to sort them, had them in plastic baggies for a few weeks and then....
A light bulb moment, those PTI stamp boxes are clear and I have a bunch of them! I took the boxes out and taped up the bottoms so they would hold the weight of the buttons. Now, they are a colorful little embellishment in my room...whether I use them on a card or not :) Look at those yummy colors! 

4 comments:

Donna C. said...

I just love this. I have a box full of the clear boxes just waiting for an idea like this. Thanks!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a VERY creative use for the PTI boxes! I have my buttons in tiny Ball jars, in a drawer, but I think your method would actually take up less space, especially if I use the thin boxes. Thanks for the idea!

Charlene said...

Now that's an idea worth keeping...and sharing! TFS!!

Jen Carter said...

They do look pretty all lined up! Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...