Sunday, April 3

Oh ButterFly...


I have seriously been questioning whether blogging is worth the time it takes to make a post. Photographing the card, uploading, cropping, linking and posting...all very time consuming. And with traffic being very low it is a serious thing one must consider.  So, tonight, I googled myself.
Anyone, who uses the internet should google themselves, on a regular basis to see what others see of you.
Tonight as I was looking at what all was out there, I see someone has used my name in a blog post.
So I head over to see what I have been up too,lol.
I find a wonderful post titled "Eva Costigan to the rescue"...I had inspired someone, and the post was done TODAY!! Yeeeeehaaaawww! It was a card I posted a few months ago---how cool is that?
After all, that is why I blog (that and I do manage to get the important stuff down so when I try to pull a scrapbook together later, I have something in writting). With that, I won't quit card making and posting yet :)
This card was made with 2 of the $1 stamps I found at JoAnn's recently. I am loving all the butterflies that are out there and for a buck...I couldn't pass it up!
The sentiment is from PTI, along with the hawiian shores cardstock. Oh...and the glimmer mist, what an awesome touch! I wish my bottle sprayed better but it sure does add a nice soft glittery glow to projects. It will be a well used item I am sure.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Hello, I love this card, and your blog I'm your newest follower. Please join me as well, I'm new to the blogging world.
Thank you

Judy said...

Hello its me again, I have a surprise for you on my blog.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a really LOVELY card! I for one hope you never stop blogging, I would really miss your beautiful work if you did!

Amy Kolling said...

Please please don't stop blogging!!! You have been an inspiration of mine for soo long Eva! I remember when you quit for awhile and I was lost for a bit! Back to this gorgeous card.....Wow, I love that butterfly with it's shimmer. Is that pattern paper for the background? It's beautiful!

Jen Carter said...

This is a gorgeous card!! LOVE the design, the colors, the ribbons, the butterfly!! So pretty!!

Stop blogging? NO!!! You can't!! I love to see your work!!