Friday, May 27

Congrats Graduate!

It is that time of year...Graduation! Do you remember your high school graduation? I remember praying that I would not fall going up the stairs to the stage...or down the stairs. Everything before, in bewteen and after was a blur! Thankfully, I the event was a success and there was no blood,lol.
One of my daughter's relatives on step-mom's side recently graduated from high school. Presley is an amazing young lady with so much talent! She gets good grades (NHS), cheers, plays in the band and many, many other things. Kenny and I have grown very fond of Presley over the years...just an amazing girl that has done GREAT things despite the obstacles in her life.
I am hoping Presley will see this when it posts to Facebook....just one more reminder Presley to come and see us once you head off to college (ok you can come over this summer too)....our door is always open and we always have extra sleeping room for ya! You will do awesome at MNU!
Good Luck Presley...we LOVE you!


Supplies:
Stamps: Verve and PTI
Paper: My Minds Eye

3 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Ack! You've used that flower again! I love this and that extra shine is awesome here! I'm sure Presley will love this as much as I do!

Laurie said...

Eva this is gorgeous! I love that flower!!!

Jen Carter said...

That's one pretty flower! LOVE the colors you used and the way you personlized the tickets! Beautiful!