Thursday, June 2

Here We Go...

This weekend starts our annual summer marthon of softball tournaments. I was hoping for cool low humidity weather to start but it looks like we are in for hot and humid.....all I got to say is bring on some wind so we don't melt like butter in a hot skillet!
This is one of my most favorite cards that I have recently made. I used that stamp set from Inkadinkadoo that I borrowed from my friend Tricia again :). And I added a little Verve! The ink colors....get this, I found a set of stacked petal pads from Martha Stewart at Big Lots for $2. Gorgeous greens and blues--SCORE! Added an embossed butterfly with bling and a little stitching and a card we have. The colors make me feel like I am in a tropical place. Ahhhh...back to the humidity.


4 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Well, this is certainly beachy colors and I LOVE it! Seriously Eva....this is gorgeous! And you wanted to "hang it up"??!! hehe I think I love that green butterfly the most! (besides that photo which is stunning btw.....I really need tips.....did you use your lightbox?)

We've been having some of those baseball weekends you talk of and we have another one next weekend in KC along with a wedding that Tim is in.....going to be a long weekend!! Wish Sam luck and stay cool!

AmethystCat said...

love it!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is really gorgeous...I luv the colors...hope your weekend is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Jen Carter said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you stitched on the border! Love the color combo and the patterned paper you made! So pretty!