Friday, February 24

More Butterflies...

Butterflies, butterflies, butterflies...they are EVERYWHERE. Everywhere in the papercrafting world that is. It's still a tad cool for them to be flying around in the back yard.
I have wanted to try this die out since the first time I laid eyes on it in the SU! catty.
I finally borrowed it from my SU! demo Tammy, and I have to say it will be the next thing I purchase at stamp night. The possibilities are endless!
This is a scrap card. Just pulled out three colors from the scrap box that were different but seemed to work togther.
The green betterfly has been stamped on and the other two are made with white core paper, so when embossed the white core acts almost like an outline for the embossed design. Here is a little close up. 
Thanks for checking my card out! Have a fabulous weeked!

No comments: