Wednesday, May 2

Thinking of You....

Here is one of the cards that I made at our last Craft Day at the church, in February.
I LOVE the pop of green against the orange.
I think this has to be one of my all-time favorites. It is such a warm card!
Moving is done, selling still happening, and unpacking will be going on for along time along side of remodel projects....forever it will take,lol.
Trying to get my stamp room "workable" as it will be the last room to get a remodel, so it is just going to have to be functional for awhile :)
Stamp Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts, SU! and PTI
Other: CLear embossig powder, pearls, embossing folder, graduated shades of orange and sponges.

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Eva this is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose and the pops of color from the flowers!! GORGEOUS!!