Saturday, February 8

So excited...

Hello! I hope everyone had a GREAT week! Lots of snow here in Kansas this week, enough to warrant the state offices having not one but TWO full days off work!! It gave me a little time to prepare for tomorrows fun day of crafting at church! I hope to have lots of pictures to share.

This card was one that I pulled together with pieces and parts. I just received the Sunshine set from PTI and decided to play. Coastal Cabana from SU! seems to be one of my favorite colors these days- its such a pretty blue! I added the die cut "Birthday" cut from a scrap...and had the butterflies lying around from a previous project. All in all not to shabby for tossing together parts!

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look.
Have a blessed weekend!
Eva

No comments: