Wednesday, May 21

Graduation 2014.......

Yeah A Blog Update! I promise, someday, they will be on a regular basis again! Thank you to everyone who keeps me in their feed and continues to subscribe!!
Today, I have several graduation cards to share...and I'm super excited about my card hanger die from Soapbox Creations!!

My Cricut and SCAL made these cards more manageable! All of the graduation specific words and shapes were cut with my Cricut from black and white line images I found online.


I also used the PTI stars cover plate and Simply Stars stamp set.


This is one of my favorites...of course it was for one of my favorite graduates! That boy who hangs around here and swoons over my girl!! 


This was the last purple, white and black card I made (school colors)...I kinda really liked adding the name to the front of the card!! It sure helped when it was time to distribute them at the school!!


This card was my FAVORITE of them all...and its not even the right school colors!!
Of course, it had to be extra special as it is going to an extra special...extremely strong and kind young lady!!

You notice, although it is my favorite, I had to put it at the bottom of this post, hoping she does not read my blog...as she hasn't received it yet!! The colors will give it away.

Here are pictures of all the gift bags with the cards hanging on the outside. I {{{L.O.V.E.}}}
 this concept....{{{ SERIOUSLY LOVE }}}
it!! I often put much more work into the card than what is inside the bag.
 The card hanger die puts the card front and center and calls ALL the attention to the art.
The card hanger die is the brain child of my friend Laurie over at 

The card on the gold bag is larger than the rest of the cards so I improvised with my small slot punch from SU!...and some slow punching on glitter card stock.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post!!
Have a fabulous day!!
Eva

No comments: