Thursday, September 25

Smiles :)..............

Hello! Today's post is actually my 2nd installment of Thinking of You Thursday cards that I send to my daughter the college student.
I sent this one a few weeks ago. Bad, bad mom has't sent a card in 2 weeks.
Next week I will have to get on it!! She has actually requested a few things to be sent to her so it will be easy to drop a card in!
I used an embossing folder to achieve the textured chevron background. The banners are hand cut...no banner dies here {{yet}}. I did find a couple of good things at Hobby Lobby recently. The smile die is from Little Yellow Bicycle and the frames are from Sizzix. Those little pieces are a booger to get out of there but look oh so cool once it is all done. 
Alrighty, this girl is scheduling this post and off to bed I go. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!



\\

1 comment:

Amy Kolling said...

I had to rush right out and buy this smile die when I got home......you enabled me! I also love that frame with the cutouts! BTW....the My Favorite Things Banner Stax are a MUST have! ;)