Thursday, October 2

Hello Sunshine...

Wow the week goes by so FAST and its Thursday again! The best part is that the weekend comes fast too...the bad part is that the weekend goes fast and I don't get everything I want done. Last weekend I had a list and I got A--LOT done, but not all of it! Ill try again this weekend!

On to my Thinking of You Thursday card. I was surprised when I finished, not a stamp used!!
The glittered sun rays were stenciled on the card stock with embossing paste and then glitter sprinkled on top. This is some yummy, pretty Martha Stewart glitter.
The sentiment started out as an artist trading card from a pack from Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby,
I cut out the sentiment and added it to  the card front and used the left over part as a strip behind the focal image.  
The colors are outside of my box but I really like the look when it was all put together.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Eva

No comments: