Friday, October 10

Happy Friday! The weekend is here, YIPPEEE!
I sat down last night to post my Thursday card and well...my OCD, Sheldon Cooper tendencies kicked in and I ended up organizing my photos. I did this for so long, my computer ran out of juice...so here is my Thursday card today!
I LOVE how this card turned out...so did others as it left my "sell basket" very quickly after it arrived!
I used a Memory Box stencil for the card front. The ink is Tangerine Tango and Coastal Cabana from SU! along with Brilliance Moonlight White.  I blended and blended and blended and had some very inky fingers by the time it was all over...but it was well worth it!
Below I tried to catch the shimmer of the Moonlight White...it is just stunning in person.

I stitched the edges, added a sentiment from PTI on vellum and a Paper studio wooden button to finish off. Every card should have a little chevron love!

 This weekend is our 4th Annual Fall Crafting day at church, I host one in the Fall and one in the Winter and it has really evolved over time. This time we are going to attempt weaving plastic mats from Wal-Mart sacks for the homeless and fidget blankets for elderly and surgical patients. We have a group coming from Great Bend to do some awesome projects with us and to cook a yummy Cajun meal. Hopefully, I will have some pictures to share of all the creations we complete and good times.

Thank you for stopping by and have a super weekend!

Eva






1 comment:

Lynn said...

I hope you have a fabulous crafting day Eva. Your card is stunning! Gorgeous inking!