Thursday, October 19

Hello Deer

I have adored the deer dies for a very long time. I am not sure what has taken me so long to purchase a deer die, after all, anything the hubs would like should be an immediate purchase. 
I found this Deer Die at Scrapbooks Etc...in Topeka, Ks while I was there a few weeks ago. 
I have been going there for years and no matter how long between visits, they remember me. I LOVE that place!

The die is an Amy Designs Die, which was new to me...but sometimes I am a little late to the party. I also used the Patterned Triangles stamp from MFT and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts set.

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a super day!

Eva

1 comment:

Lynn said...

The background is amazing. Love the gold with the colorful ink. Stunning against the silhouette image die.