Let's See...

...If I can remember how I actually made this little gem!?!?!? It was one of those things were it started with a technique but didn't turn out right so it just became what it became. I know I used the brayer and Kaliadacolor pad. For the background, I cut the flower our of a piece of lightweight cardstock using my sizzlet and big shot. I actually cut three of them. I put them on a piece of white card stock and brayered over them several times. (The intent was to have just a white flower image surrounded by the Kaladiacolor when I was done...yes...some would say..."Eva, why not just use the embossing method"- Nope... I have to do things my way). Well , when I was done I had brayered so much that some of the ink bled through so I brayerd again after I removed the flowers...and it left the cool little impression. I stamped the flower image (TAC) in black ink and decided just to leave it. Cut a strip of paper, rounded the sides and stamped "friend". This was just a piece of scrap paper so I made a little note card with it.


2 comments:

All Ink'd Up with Awna said...

it is amazing what comes out of our goofs, huh? Thanks for inspiring me to pull out my brayer & Kpads this weekend!

Eva Costigan's Creative Place said...

Let's see what comes out of your brayer MISSY! It is sometimes interesting isn't it! My brayer usually makes more odd projects than anything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...