Saturday, June 9

I was challenged!!

I was challenged by a friend around 11 0r 11:30 tonight (Friday night) to use one of those great stamp sets that I purchased at a garage sale last weekend and post a card to my blog "tomorrow". Well since I love a challenge and tomorrow is actually here (12:27am to be exact) her is my card!! The flower was done by using water color markers on the stamp, spritzing with water and then stamping on the paper. The background was stamped with versamark (my fav ink ever!) and I added a little scrapers floss and stitching for embellishment.


Now this same friend also tagged me so here are the answers to the tag-
Yourself: Stubborn
Your Partner: Such a patient man!
Your Hair: Hard to manage
Your Mother: Great...both of them
Your Father: The glue that keeps me together/my life coach
Your Favorite Item: My dogs
Your Dream Last Night: don't know but 2 nights ago...that I forgot to get money for the toll road before leaving home
Your Favorite Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper
Your Dream Car: Drives like an SUV, sits high like an SUV and gets the gas mileage of a Honda
Dream Home: anything by the lake
The Room You Are In: my stamp room
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: in the house by the lake
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: hubby, kiddo and dogs
You're Not: patient
One of Your Wish List Items: to have the floor in my kitchen replaced
The Last Thing You Did: made that card I just posted
You Are Wearing: capris, t-shirt and wind breaker
Your Favorite Weather: Fall- cool with the leaves turning colors
Last Thing You Ate: Cheese Quesadilla/ Diet Dr. Pepper
Your Life: Busy but GREAT!
Your Mood: Ever changing
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: getting this done
Your Car: Gas eating kid caravan...it's actually an SUV but when all you do is haul kids all day it might as well be a van!
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Whatever my husband left on before he went to bed...not a clue it's on in the other room keeping the June bugs that are outside focused in on "the light".
What Is The Weather Like: cool/slight wind
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: when I kissed ny daughter bye tonight and she wiped it off..she is a preteen

No comments: