Wednesday, June 6

Mama's Got New Stamps

And she is doing the happy dance! Nothing like getting new rubber! I can't wait to play more with my new stuff this weekend. These little jewels came fron Spunky Stamps www.spunkystamps.com they have some really cool designs that are fresh and fun. This card was created by using the rock n roll technique on the flower petal stamp- yellow ink and then orange ink around the edges. Then directly stamping the circles for the centers...It was actually stamped on white cardstock...someday I will get the white balance figured out on my scanner- or maybe I should just buy a new one! Hopefully I will have some more new cool cards or projects to show you using these stamps after the weekend.

1 comment:

Awna said...

gorgeous as always, might just have to get me some of those stamps :P