All Done With That!



YIPPEE!! I am all done with that project...I have been working on parts of that project since summer (mid summer). These have been done by request for a group of folks for Christmas. Yeap...you see a little blue in there...there is one token male in the group :) and we couldn't leave him out! The letters- I found them at Hobby Lobby...I think they were $1.99 but who pays full price for anything at Hobby Lobby? Not ME! The beads glued in the centers of each little flower- that idea was from Awna...that's alot of beads and with glue on your fingers-- very time consuming. But they look good when they are done.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

These are great. I love all the little details you added. What a wonderful job you did. Love that blue one...How nice for you to add a boy in there...lol

Nancy Grant said...

Wonderful!!! I love each and every one of them!

:-)

trish said...

Hey girl! I am actually getting time to get caught up on the computer and so happy I am getting to check out your projects!! As always great work!!! You are so talented!!! Can't wait until "small fry" lets me actually do some projects!! Great job
Miss ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...