Friday, August 8

Afternoon Delight...

Hehe...some of you are now humming that tune :)...I know I am. I did these ATC's in response to today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS. This is really a cool idea and I had forgotten how much I LOVE doing ATC's! To think that I can bring a little delight in the afternoon to someone by simply sliding one of these in a book or a bag...how fun! You will notice that I chose to do NO embellishments. I am kinda stingy with the pricey stuff and as much as I know my daughter will smile when she finds one of these tucked in a book (Heaven know's we are too cool for sack lunch!) I also know that I will see them again only at the end of the year when the locker gets cleaned out. So I decided to keep them simple and I can write a message on the back. LOVE this stamp...Simple, Simple, Simple paper piecing...Love that !! It is one of my favorite things to do as using paatterned paper this way really kicks an image up! Love'N My Elzybell Stamps!!

1 comment:

Awna said...

adorable! But watch out, these ATC's can be addicting! I am just getting back ATC's from swaps & am LOVING them!

XOXO
Awna