Friday, June 10

Hey There Sunshine...

Hello Sunshine is one of the phrases that I use alot when my daughter comes home from school, being with friends, etc... She is truly my sunshine when she is smiling :) So when I saw this sentiment from Verve I had to have it. Just makes me think of my Sambo.
This time of the year is crazy busy. It is amazing how much not going to Wal-mart to get groceries effects the rest of the week. Shewww...one weekend of ball down only 4 more to go. The girls did VERY well last weekend. We saw our first ever over the fence home runs on the team. Yes, there was an "s" on the endof run. There were 3 hit all together with one being a grand slam!! Wooohooo.
It's supposed to be a cooler weekend...I am looking forward to that!

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve and Studio G
Stampin Up Gemstones
Cuddlebug embossing folder

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

This is really pretty Eva!! I love the embossing folder and the elegant color combo! Those rhinestones are perfect too!