Sunday, October 26

Reverse Confetti Sketch #17

I saw this sketch from Reverse Confetti and was excited that I still had time to play! 
It was a little touch and go though, as one of the college students called and needed a staged "industrial tool photo"---today. So after taking a little tool break I am able to get this finished up!


I though this sketch looked simple enough for me :). I am not a gal of many parts! I like simple!
The paper is from a 6x6 paper pad by DIY Boutique that I picked up from Hobby Lobby.
I have noticed that over time, I have purchased ALOT of very pretty paper. However, I do not use it. I think it is the color combos. I like using this fun happy stuff, so my new criteria when I pick up a 6x6 pad---"is it happy and fun" if not it goes back on the shelf!!

The sentiment in the circle of Reverse Confetti's Inner Rock Star. I have to say I LOVE this set...endless possibilities!

For the heck of it, I'm going to share my  "Industrial Arts" project from this evening...I think I did pretty darn good!

Toned down...

Full color... 
 I am back to work tomorrow, with an out of town conference so I had to get everything done today!
Hope you have a great beginning of the week.

Eva

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE! The color with the black background seriously POPS! The layering is perfect, too! What an awesome card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Bishop Braden said...

Awwesome blog you have here