Saturday, October 20

What We Did Today!



Ya know....I really wish I knew how to REALLY work my Nikon! Cause if I can get this being "dumb" I can only imagine what I could get if I knew what I was doing!! Not only that it wouldn't take me 200 shots and a prayer to get good pictures!! We don't do school pictures anymore and today has been a beautiful fall day- perfect for picture taking. I wanted to do pumpkins but WOWZA do I LOVE these...who needs pumpkins anyway when you have a face like this!!!

5 comments:

Karla McConnell said...

Those photos are AWESOME, Eva. You have a very photogenic daughter. Special times like this are unforgettable.

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are great! She is beautiful.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So beautiful! What a blessing.

:-)

Dawn said...

She is so pretty. Love the second pic.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Eva! I haven't seen her in a long time, and she looks soooo grown up!!!! She's beautiful! Nice pix too! Very special. ;-)